Job TitleEnergy Consultant
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience4 to 5 years
Job Published12 January 2022
Job Reference No.1016026346
Well respected consulting engineering company is seeking an Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineer with around 4 years experience relevant to planning, project development, EPC and O&M contracts and implementation of renewable energy projects.
- BEng, BSc, or BTech in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Preferably with a further qualification in renewable energy and / or project management or financial management.
- Candidate Engineer with ECSA
- Experience with yield assessments
- Experience with Windpro, PVSyst, AutoCAD, Revit, DigSilent, Homer, Xendee, MS Projects
Duties and responsibilities:
- Project management (resourcing, financial management, etc.) and delivery of lender’s advisory, owner’s engineer and design
services within the renewable energy sector for private Independent Power Producer clients, including: project planning and management, feasibility studies, concept design development and preparation of technical specifications and tender documentation - with a particular focus on photovoltaic, wind, storage and grid systems.
- Writing technical reports and presentations, checking and reviewing reports, drawings and presentations by others
- Preparation and delivery of bids and proposals. Winning work.